How to access Google Classroom from home
- open google chrome
- type Google Classroom in the address bar
- click the link to open google classroom
- click add account
- type your school email address which is email@example.com
- type your school password which is the first 4 letters of your last name beginning with a capital and your lunch account number with no spaces
- example Gask0234
- click sign in
- click on the class you want to access for computer class it would be the one with my picture
Kindergarten - Students are learning about parts of a window and how to use these parts. They will learn how to maximize, minimize, open and close tabs, use scroll bars, exit and how to use the taskbar.
First Grade - Students are learning about Google classroom and google docs. Students will begin creating documents. They will learn about fonts and how to insert images.
2nd Grade - Students are learning how to work in a google document. They will take a pre test to see what they remember from last year then I will teach specific skills they are having trouble with then they will do a post test to make sure they have a good understanding of google documents.
3rd grade -Students are learning how to open google drive and save images from the internet. They will create a folder then save images using specific file names.
4th grade -Students are learning how to open google drive and save images from the internet. They will create a folder then save images using specific file names.
5th grade - Students are learning how to cite web sources. They are learning the difference between urls and citations. They will practice citing webpages using easybib and citation machine.